Iraqi Concentration Camp Exposed

November 30, 2010

Iraqi Concentration Camp Exposed

People are being detained in concentration camps in Iraq under deplorable conditions without being charged with any crime. Many have been there for a year or more and some are now both physically and mentally sick.

In this shocking video, an Iraqi doctor speaks to groups of prisoners, including children as young as nine years, living in these horrific camps. Besides being denied due legal process, no type of standardized education is provided to the children who are locked up here. In defense, the US Military personnel said, "but they have movie night." It is claimed that sometimes relatives are grabbed and thrown in the camps when they come to visit.

The human rights violations in these prisons are extensive and inexcusable. How can this be called justice?

Comments

2010 / 11 / 30
Jeff Prager says:

They have movie night? This is the type of ignorant morons we have in our military?

2010 / 12 / 01
John Smilh says:

The German army used to lock kids up in camps too. The only thing the Americans don't seem to be doing compared to the Nazi Military machine of the early 1940's is .... exterminating people in gas chambers.
These war's to 'keep us safe' have gone on for too long. I disgrace to humanity!!!

2010 / 12 / 01
Thomas Immanuel Steinberg says:

I would like to know where these camps are situated and when the visit took place by whom. tis@post.com

2010 / 12 / 01
Tony says:

I am not an American, thank God, but I am a 'Westerner' and I hang my head in shame.

2010 / 12 / 01
djg says:

The usa, nato are criminal. How would the american like to be locked up in concentration camp by foreign military, it make me sick to hear this american idiot soldier telling us the 9 year kids is the worst one, May God Dame America.

2010 / 12 / 02
Amin says:

:-(

2010 / 12 / 02
Tsimar says:

Extremely shocking footage. Seems like it's time to pull the American military out of Iraq. They can have movie night in the U.S. and, hopefully, learn to sit next to gay people nicely. Why are children imprisoned in camps like this? Does the U.S. Military top brass want to explain that or continue on with their deranged views on gays in the military?

2010 / 12 / 03
Hermes says:

Even if some of the kids did help build some IED's, they do not need to be in a prison burning the hours of their live's away. I venture to guess that if a foreign power were to have invaded these soldier's homeland, that they would most definitely have been building IED's as well. The road before us looks oh so long and without comfort.

You noticed that they mentioned that there were women there, but the soldier said, "no, there are no women here". It makes one wonder. I think we can all guess what that would have meant.

2010 / 12 / 10
Maggie Matthews says:

WHY again and its the usa who saved people from concentration camps and now were doing it.

2010 / 12 / 13
falcon says:

there where kids children women they took the civilian the nu guiltily go to Alsharaf camp go to Almothana go to Alkadomyia they arrest our sons our childes can I know why what's their crimes ?? children in school or just finish bachelor they arrest them for no reason they arrest any Omar any Ibraham can ?I know why ?? they want to empty Baghdad from it's real origin people we need help we need peace 7 years passed till now we live in mess and mass America why you gave Iraq in a golden plate to Iran !!! tell me why