Pentagon Propaganda Sways US Opinion of Libya

Keith Harmon Snow
March 8, 2011

Pentagon Propaganda Sways US Opinion of Libya

The United States media has been portraying the conflict in Libya in different ways that has confused many and left people wondering what is really going on there.

War Correspondent Keith Harmon Snow says there is a psychological operation performed by the Pentagon to persuade the American people through propaganda one way or the other.

Comments

2011 / 03 / 14
eric nuemann says:

So true! The West needs Godaffi's oil and will do anything to accomplish their goal to capture all energy supplies worldwide!

2011 / 03 / 14
eric nuemann says:

Jesus Christ's second coming will straighten out all of this mess the world elite have taken on to supply their elite needs!

2011 / 03 / 19
Jeremiah OIiver says:

The wicked spirit of Imperialism lives on...this time in Lybia on the pretext of Gaddafi fighting the REBELS(we know its about oil)...not citizens, but REBELS. Name one country whose goverment sucessfully stopped all uprisings from vicious REBELS without any bloodshed? America...the instigating should lessen... haven't you learned from the Iraqi lesson?

2011 / 03 / 20
Jeremiah OIiver says:

They (THE WEST)cliam they must save Lybian citizens from bloodshed, right? Well, how many more Libyian citizens do you think will die from these Western airstrikes? Wake up people...

2011 / 03 / 23
Humphry Takang Bate says:

The time will certainly come some day when the WEST will have to answer to us. Who do they think they fooling? Definitely themselves and their nationals. Gaddafi, even if no one supports you, i know you have a dream for a strong Africa to stop the WEST from destroying us. The WEST claim they are respecting a UN resolution but yet no UN logos are used in the missions as well bringing in NATO. I expect more from the AU and Arab League not NATO or the WEST. If they cant use the UN, then AU or Arab league should control if civilians are to be protected. There is no country that will tolerate REBELS, but because of their greed, they are supporting the REBELS. Infact Col Gaddafi is right to call them thieves.

2015 / 02 / 28
Davidjohn says:

A leucina é essencial para o crescimento como um estimulador de síntese de proteínas no músculo. Embora encontrada em certos alimentos, muitas vezes você encontra-lo como parte de uma mistura de aminoácidos essenciais ou de cadeia ramificada fórmula de fortalecimento muscular.
turbo force

2015 / 05 / 23
jackman30 says:

Harmon Snow says there is a psychological operation performed by the Pentagon to persuade the American people through click here

2015 / 06 / 22
celen says:

I will present a connection on this page on my web journal. I am certain my guests will find that extremely helpful. http://kaylaitsines.weebly.com

2015 / 06 / 25
www.fitnessexerciseblog.com says:

I found this post amazingly invigorating. I think you will have some other post on this point. www.fitnessexerciseblog.com

2015 / 07 / 03
healthy snacks for kids says:

I really like this post and also this website. Thanks for ones marvelous posting!healthy snacks for kids

2015 / 07 / 13
celen says:

I have bookmarked this page for future use.Keep blogging.I'm positive my devotees will discover this article truly helpful Unblocked Games At School

2015 / 07 / 21
http://thespecforcealpha.com says:

This is only the data I am discovering everywhere.Me and my companion were contending around an issue like this! http://thespecforcealpha.com

2015 / 07 / 23
celen says:

Much obliged to you for sharing so incredible thing to us. I certainly getting a charge out of each and every bit of it 18+ clash of clans village

2015 / 07 / 25
hudda says:

Thanks for providing valuable informative.................
pandora radio pc download

2015 / 07 / 26
celen says:

Exceptionally intriguing and valuable talk for me. I think this is a typical issue for all folks so don't stress over it. axiomdesigns.com

2015 / 07 / 28
celen says:

That is awesome! More than I can say! I thought it would be some exhausting old post, yet it truly made up for my time. tangos

2015 / 07 / 29
nomanyk says:

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. Truck accident lawyer

2015 / 07 / 29
nomanyk says:

Thank you Ella. Now, lets work on getting you posting on here more often. Everyone opinions mean something to us beginners. Do you have a website? Xarelto Safety