The Last Word on Osama Bin Laden

James Corbett
May 24, 2011

The Last Word on Osama Bin Laden

...But after finally waking from the 10 year nightmare of the Osama Bin Laden fable, are the public willing to go straight back to sleep? Or are they going to start questioning the official narratives that are cemented into place in the wake of every large-scale event, narratives that always support more government intrusion in our lives, expanded wars of aggression around the globe and an ever-expanding police state?...

TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES:

Comments

2015 / 02 / 16
davidjohn says:

This who manipulating and given the military the order to use this most terribel poisen on innecent humans is beyond comprihantions.But the german nation after 62 yrs still are branded holocousters?this bastards not only destroy human life also destroing the enviroment for thousends of years.Hypocracy thats all I can say. buy youtube subscribers

2015 / 02 / 26
jackman30 says:

calle Marqués de Jura Real, 12, 28019 Madrid, teléfono 91 460 80 00.Más del 70 por ciento de todas las decisiones de salud se basan en la información van hire london

2015 / 02 / 27
jackman30 says:

narratives that are cemented into place in the wake of every large-scale event, http://slideshare.net

2015 / 03 / 10
jackman30 says:

But the german nation after 62 yrs still are branded holocousters?this bastards not only destroy human life also destroing the enviroment Loft conversions Chiswick

2015 / 03 / 21
BlackMen says:

more government intrusion in our lives, expanded wars of aggression around the globe and an ever-expanding police state?..www.rebelmouse.com/thedesiresystemreview/

2015 / 03 / 25
jackman30 says:

poisen on innecent humans is beyond comprihantions.But the german nation after 62 yrs still are branded holocousters?this Loft conversions South London

2015 / 04 / 02
BlackMen says:

government intrusion in our lives, expanded wars of aggression around the globe and an ever-expanding police state?...stamped concrete walkway ma

2015 / 06 / 25
Aleen Men says:

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Twitter

2015 / 06 / 28
cheap facebook accounts says:

I give you quality USA Phone verified accounts with guarantee in very cheap price. I have been doing this for many years and joined here to expand my reach and further develop my career. Feel free to ask me any questions about my service. cheap facebook accounts