The US Agent and the Mumbai Massacre

James Corbett
Tom Secker
June 12, 2011

The US Agent and the Mumbai Massacre

Pakistani-Canadian Tahawwur Rana was acquitted in a Chicago court this week on charges of aiding the 2008 Mumbai massacre, but was convicted on the lesser charge of providing support to a thwarted terrorist plot to attack the offices of a Danish newspaper that printed controversial cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad. He was also found guilty of aiding the designated terrorist group, Lashkar-e-Taiba, or LeT.

The case against Rana, however, was outshone by the testimony of Rana’s friend, David Headley, who has already pled guilty to his role in helping to plan the 2008 Mumbai attack, in which 164 people were killed and 308 wounded in a coordinated 3 day shooting and bombing campaign. Headley pled guilty to his role in the attacks last March in a Chicago court in a plea deal that spared him the death penalty on condition that he cooperate with US intelligence officials and prosecutors

Overlooked by virtually all of the press reports on this case, however, is Headley’s documented past as an informant for the US government.

Convicted of a heroin smuggling plot in 1997, his co-conspirator was put in prison for 10 years, but Headley served only 15 months. In November of 2001, court transcripts show that an emergency hearing was convened to get Headley’s parole cut short in exchange for his cooperation with the US government. Headley’s probation was suspended and the next month he was sent to Pakistan to continue his cooperation with US authorities. That same month, Lashkar-e-Taiba was designated a terrorist organization by the United States. Two months later, Headley began training with them.

2011 / 06 / 17
USAma Bin Laden says:

This Corbett Report speculates about the real geopolitical agenda behind the Headley case,

But it doesn't really want to come out and aggressively state the obvious Anglo-American... sorry "Western" game in this matter:

America is now backstabbing its former asset of Pakistan and pinning the blame on it for the Mumbai "terrorist" attack in the form of US DEA stooge David Headley's trial.

But as even globalresearch has noted, the ISI has historically been used by the American CIA as a proxy dating back decades (see the 1980s Afghan war against the Soviet Union). So even if these allegations are true that the ISI was somehow involved in Mumbai, the trail must ultimately lead back to Washington DC.

India's 9/11. Who was Behind the Mumbai Attacks?
Washington is Fostering Political Divisions between India and Pakistan

Furthermore, India's role in this game is to act as America's geopolitical weapon against China. America wants to eliminate Pakistan as an ally of China as one step towards this goal. Based upon those Indian news reports which are playing up the alleged ISI connections to Headley (but not his links to the USA or DEA), India is more than willing to go along with this sinister Anglo-American game.

India is playing with fire, as it may backfire and lead to disaster for all countries in the region... even as the United States operates as the distant puppetmaster playing everyone for fools from afar.

How the Empire will Prevail: Will Washington Foment War Between China and India?

2015 / 06 / 23 says:

I have encounter that this online journal is truly have each one of those quality that qualify a site to be a decent one.

2015 / 07 / 07
Charles says:

Heya, this article looks very nice, can't wait to find out more. You can also dig this and find more info about the best airport parking spots in Melbourne.

2015 / 07 / 24
celen says:

I might want to thank you for the endeavors you had made for composing this magnificent clash of clan forum profile

2015 / 07 / 26
celen says:

You get to be friends?I plan to see you more work. Much appreciated for taking the time to posting this exceptionally helpful data. instagram followers free instagram likes

2015 / 07 / 28
celen says:

The web is stalled with counterfeit online journals with no genuine message however the post was phenomenal and definitely justified even despite the read. musica de tango

2015 / 08 / 06
celen says:

Thankfulness for being truly keen and not overlook on the grounds that likewise for choosing composition certain aides a great many people are truly needing stag night in magaluf

2015 / 08 / 15
wallens says:

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
how to get lots of followers on twitter
how to get many likes on facebook

2015 / 08 / 15
celen says:

Such a decent post it gave me enough learning to this thus truly appreciate seeing more about this sort of subject.Keep up the great work! server farm europe

2015 / 08 / 16
celen says:

I truly welcome that you took this time to help out us. Keep doing awesome. Continue making a move.
animaljam codes at team9

2015 / 08 / 18
pioneerseo says:

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information.

2015 / 08 / 19
celen says:

Extraordinary post! Much obliged A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this educational post. cheat dragon city

2015 / 08 / 23
pioneerseo says:

2015 / 08 / 23
instagram says:

I like all your post.This looks completely great. All these little points of interest are made with parcel of foundation learning. hack para brave frontier

2015 / 08 / 24
project says:

The data they give is so great. I see such a great amount from this later tv

2015 / 08 / 25
project says:

What's more, he really purchased me lunch as I discovered it for him grin So give me a chance to rethink that: Thanks for lunch!

2015 / 08 / 27
webdesign says:

it is truly exceptionally informatic post for youngsters, and trust they will appreciate well in the wake of perusing this post wordpress website

2015 / 08 / 30
AsadalikhatriNT says:

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

2015 / 09 / 03
tolla says:

Superb Information, I truly refreshing with it, You have an elegantly composed and enlightening blog particularly for us. opzionibinarieok

2015 / 09 / 04
tolla says:

I'm a monster fan from the subjects indicated. My buddy indicated to me your web journal, so I thought I'd perused it for myself.

2015 / 09 / 06
AsadalikhatriNT says:

I am really impressed with your post as well as writing work. You shared good information to everyone.. In my point of view, these are amazing post! Thanks to share this great build your empire post with us.half day diet plan

2015 / 09 / 07
pioneerseo says:

For choosing or picking out the niche, users need to do exploration or groundwork and learn where the hunger is and for sourcing product they need to know that they are solely the supervisor or director, they have to work directly with the manufacturer.incredible dream machines bonus

2015 / 09 / 09
semreno says:

Great article! Really impressed with your post! Keep up the great work!
free twitter followers

2015 / 09 / 09
semreno says:

Really impressed with your post!
love quotes, best quotes ever

2015 / 09 / 13
sky says:

Where else would I be able to get that sort of information written in such a perfect contact number

2015 / 09 / 19
wrestling says:

I need to bless your heart. Great job ! You folks do an incredible blog, and have some awesome substance. india wrestling

2015 / 09 / 29
celen says:

I needed to thank you for this sites ! Much obliged for sharing. Incredible sites.

2015 / 09 / 30
pioneerseo says:

2015 / 10 / 04
celen says:

You have a genuine capacity for composing special substance. I like how you think and the way you speak to your perspectives in this article. instagram follower hack | free likes on instagram