The Gaddafi Mercenaries and the Division of Africa

January 12, 2012

The Gaddafi Mercenaries and the Division of Africa

For more information visit:

A production by Julien Teil

Written by Julien Teil and Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya

Narration and translation by Raphaëlle Balland

Teil and Nazemroaya were in Tripoli, Libya during Spring 2011, reporting independently from the ground.

Articles by Julien Teil on Global Research:

Articles by Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya on Global Research:

Comments

2012 / 01 / 12
Jakob Hede Madsen says:

Bluntly.
I think it is a shame, that you invest time to make this movie, and then let it be hampered by using a speaker with inferior english pronunciation.

I really wanted to post this to my Facebook wall, but it is almost futile, because I know that most people will abandon it quickly, because of the difficult-to-understand speech.

I am sorry to say this, but I think you are shooting yourself in the foot.

Maybe it is difficult to hear for native french ears, bøt ze ængliizz prønøziazion iiz rilli difcølt føh åddhers tuu øndøstarnd.

2012 / 01 / 12
frank scott says:

wonderful political work - but - please please please lower the damned music which almost drowns out the speaker(s) !!

information can offer help in possible solution of global problems, but so-called "production values" and manipulation only help increase the problems...please edit that program and lower the music....

fs

2012 / 01 / 13
RockyRacoon says:

I didn't have any problem with the video understanding it or the speaker. Be sure to share it with as many people as possible. We have to stop these Imperialist Marauder's before they incinerate the planet.

J. Colangelo

2012 / 01 / 15
Mike Corbeil says:

I also didn't have any problem with the audio or English subtitles. And I'm not surprised about AI screwing up badly, yet again, for it isn't the first time. The last time that I'm aware of is when AI and HRW called on Washington and NATO to intervene in Sudan over the Darfur region "crisis" and that they did this caused outrage for me, for Washington and NATO are psychopathic, mass murderers, destroyers, racketeers, and so on. If I had a house and it caught fire, then I wouldn't call on pyromaniacs to help extinguish the flames, but AI & HRW do far worse. No $ from me! And which side are they really on?

2012 / 01 / 16
Art says:

The video is clear! More Fear tactics. You noticed how she was smiling when the interviewer provided her with the excuse.I fear for all people as the world domination continues. I pray for all who has suffered for gains of the wealthy 1%.

2015 / 02 / 15
Xoperk0x says:

Marina Real Estate in Broward

2015 / 02 / 16
jack13 says:

I have been interested in this topic for quite some time. I have been researching it for a couple of hours and found your post to be very interesting. Cheers. ruud water heaters

2015 / 02 / 16
Alexmen says:

This who manipulating and given the military the order to use this most terribel poisen on innecent humans is beyond comprihantions.But the german nation after 62 yrs still are branded holocousters?this bastards not only destroy human life also destroing the enviroment for thousends of years.Hypocracy thats all I can say. buy 1000 youtube views

2015 / 02 / 16
NfcCerk0x says:

Wow! I really appreciate the thought that you put into this article. This topic has been something I have been looking into for a few hours and your post is one of the best I have read.
buy google followers

2015 / 02 / 18
jack13 says:

I really appreciate the thought that you put into this article. This topic has been something I have been looking into for a few hours and your post is one of the best I have read.crown forklift parts

2015 / 02 / 18
JliasZerk0x says:

Part of my job requires me to stay on top of this subject. The article you have written has been beneficial in my research. Thanks a lot
Cheap Airbrush Makeup

2015 / 02 / 19
Terry James says:

This topic has always been one of my favorite subjects to read about. I have found your post to be very rousing and full of good information. I will check your other articles shortly. Giraffe Onesies

2015 / 02 / 19
Terry James says:

I am writing a research paper and collecting information on this topic. Your post is one of the better that I have read. Thank you for putting this information into one location. Dryer Vent Cleaning

2015 / 02 / 20
JliasF0x says:

This is a terrific article, and I would like more information if you have any. I am fascinated with this topic and your post has been one of the best I have read.
how to buy instagram followers

2015 / 02 / 21
JackEskin says:

How Amnesty International spread rumors and fuelled media disinformation during NATO attacks on Libya in 2011.limo hire london

2015 / 02 / 21
JackEskin says:

2015 / 02 / 21
MliazF0x says:

I have been researching this subject for a few days now for a report I am writing. Your post has been very helpful in this regard. Thanks for another great post.
recovery software

2015 / 02 / 24
YsiazF0x says:

Your article has helped me to understand this subject on a different level. I would like to appreciate your efforts for exploring this issue. Thank you for your information.
Lizz Byrnes memorial