The Girl Killed by Obama: She "never saw it coming"

February 1, 2012

The Girl Killed by Obama: She "never saw it coming"

Barack Obama says the drone attacks he authorises are targetted only at named people on a list of active terrorists who are a direct threat to America. The facts tell a different story.

Comments

2012 / 02 / 01
Mark Tellus says:

Obama is just continuing and expanding the crimes-against-humanity started by bush jr.

I did not think it could get any worse than Clinton. Then we got stuck with Bush Jr.. I absolutely 'knew' it could not get any worse. Then we got this CIA creation obama. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I have never been more ashamed to be an American.

2012 / 02 / 01
Ambricourt says:

A President with no military experience is a drone controlled by his generals. Foreign civilians die while American military live high on the pseudo-democracy's taxes. That's the reality, yesterday and today. - Will tomorrow's America be the same?

2012 / 02 / 01
amy toffle says:

let me get this straight. robert gates created al qaeda. the cia broke al qaeda out of prison in Libya to fight against Qadafi, and now 0bama is launching air strikes on al qaeda? something doesnt add up.

2012 / 02 / 02
Gina Bespectacles says:

The US now has so much blood on its hands, the stain will never wash off.

2012 / 02 / 02
bobby says:

Well, those Ynaks responsible for these atrocities will BURN in HELL for eternity and no amount of church going or death bed repentance would ever adsorb their crimes against humanities. These self righteous double standard Yanks will reap the bitter harvest in the coming days and the day of judgement for them is fast approcahing. Let them BURN.

2012 / 02 / 02
Gonzo says:

It's all wrong and it's time to stop it, but this is the way Americans want it: Just look at how they applaud al the Republican candidates thet want to repeat Iraq's sad story now wioth Iran. Ron Paul is the exception and he is lagging behind. Attacking Iran will bring lots of Chinese and Russian nuclear missiles flying down on America. It's coming folks !. This is what people want.

2012 / 02 / 02
Peter Pan says:

@Gina Bespectacles says:
The US is run (just like EU) by a criminal banking cartel. They just use the US and NATO military resources. Look aat the record numbers of US military supporting and donating to Ron Paul. I whish they had balls just to walk away from service. They do not serve their country, so what is the reason to risk ones life for an International Financial crook?

2012 / 02 / 03
terry says:

America is babylon the great read Jeremiah 50 & 51
Isaiah 13,18,47. Revelation 13 & 17 &18

2012 / 02 / 03
DGSE says:

This Wall Street stooge has PROVEN many times he is a pathological LIER, and a psychopathic murderer. No one who really pays attention to world geo-politics is surprised. The Noble "Peace" aka(War) Prize. So much for that reputation.

2012 / 02 / 05
Peter says:

The real Terrorists are,the US of israel,NATO,UN,EU and others,savage War Criminals.Shame on all of you.

2012 / 02 / 07
REVEREND HOWARD R.O.T.B. says:

There is nothing wrong with what I wrote.

-Respectfully yours- REVEREND HOWARD R.O.T.B.

2012 / 02 / 08
bill noble says:

stop paying taxes to these baby-killing war criminals!

2014 / 10 / 17
ken says:

Nice to see this one.

2014 / 10 / 17
kent says:

Where to check the new update?

2015 / 02 / 15
Xoperk0x says:

This topic is something that I have been looking into for a while now and your insight is exceptional. Thanks for sharing this information.
Laser Hair removal Boca Raton

2015 / 02 / 15
Losperk0x says:

This topic has always been one of my favorite subjects to read about. I have found your post to be very rousing and full of good information. I will check your other articles shortly.
buy cheap wholesale perfumes

2015 / 02 / 16
davidjohn says:

This who manipulating and given the military the order to use this most terribel poisen on innecent humans is beyond comprihantions.But the german nation after 62 yrs still are branded holocousters?this bastards not only destroy human life also destroing the enviroment for thousends of years.Hypocracy thats all I can say. buy youtube views and likes

2015 / 02 / 16
NfcCerk0x says:

This article is well thought out and full of good information. Many Thanks for taking time to bring this together into one article.
youtube views

2015 / 02 / 18
jack13 says:

I really appreciate the thought that you put into this article. This topic has been something I have been looking into for a few hours and your post is one of the best I have read. linde forklift

2015 / 02 / 19
Terry James says:

I am writing a term paper on this topic and came across your post which was very helpful. Do you know where I can find more information about this? www.weheartnails.com

2015 / 02 / 21
JackEskin says:

We seem to have hit bottom after Kennedy was murdered. Bad scene for a long time. But the caliber of policians really went down with Clinton.freestanding baths

2015 / 02 / 24
Terry James says:

I found useful information on this topic as I am working on a business project. Thank you posting relative information and its now becoming easier to complete this project. VPN Service Reviews

2015 / 03 / 03
Fexismalone12 says:

There are so many aspects to this, and you have opened up another train of thought for me to examine. Thank you for your insight.
order here

2015 / 03 / 07
writing cheap custom service says:

US Students can visit www.customwritingpro.com for getting cheap custom writing service.

2015 / 03 / 11
JackEskin says:

only at named people on a list of active terrorists who are a direct threat to America. The facts tell a different story.Loft Conversions London

2015 / 03 / 12
Evillain1z says:

youtube views

2015 / 03 / 20
jackman30 says:

I absolutely 'knew' it could not get any worse. Then we got this CIA creation obama. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. http://kptv.com

2015 / 03 / 23
jackman301 says:

I have great experience of backlinks blog comments and i will increase your site rank within few days Unique domains blog comments

2015 / 03 / 26
jackman30 says:

high on the pseudo-democracy's taxes. That's the reality, yesterday and today. - Will tomorrow's America be the same? here's what I found

2015 / 03 / 27
jackman30 says:

Then we got this CIA creation obama. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. http://rebelmouse.com

2015 / 03 / 31
Awesome says:

I have been interested in this topic for quite some time. I have been researching it for a couple of hours and found your post to be very interesting. Cheers.craigsappliances

2015 / 04 / 02
Awesome says:

The Blog Commenting Service is one of the best strategies to enhance the link building of any website and enable it to receive improved rankings in different search engines. This in turn enhances the online visibility of a website and thus attracts more viewers and increase viewership. technical equipment specs

2015 / 04 / 05
jackman301 says:

But the caliber of policians really went down with Clinton. givemegraphics.net

2015 / 04 / 06
jackman301 says:

I absolutely 'knew' it could not get any worse. Then we got this CIA creation obama. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. best grow cabinet

2015 / 04 / 11
james says:

Thanks for the great article here. I was searching for something like this for quite a long time. Of course sometimes it is hard to understand foreign language but I am trying to learn. Thanks one more time and keep posting such a great stuff in the future too. Nanny Agency

2015 / 04 / 12
jackman30 says:

But the caliber of policians really went down with Clinton. loft conversion ideas

2015 / 04 / 13
Davidjohn says:

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. craigsappliances

2015 / 04 / 13
jackman30 says:

this CIA creation obama. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. billig tapet

2015 / 04 / 14
Davidjohn says:

Bei uns finden Sie sämtliches Zubehör zum Aufhängen von Bildern. Vom einfachsten Bilderhaken bis hin zur Bildaufhängung mit Diebstahlschutz. Wir als Bilderrahmenprofi haben hier alle Produkte zur Bildaufhängung in einem Shop zusammengestellt. stamped concrete patio

2015 / 04 / 15
Davidjohn says:

Hello! I just wish to give enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I am happy when reading your article with updated information! Thanks allot and hope that you will post more site that are related to this site. http://gramichicago.com/puffy-under-eyes/

2015 / 04 / 16
jackman30 says:

But the caliber of policians really went down with Clinton. click here

2015 / 04 / 22
jackman30 says:

people on a list of active terrorists who are a direct threat to America. The facts tell a different story. girlfriend activation system purchase

2015 / 04 / 23
jackman30 says:

this CIA creation obama. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. rebelmouse.com/

2015 / 04 / 25
jackman30 says:

everyone who works there again. I am excited to see a printing business still operating and growing, californiabusinesslist.net

2015 / 05 / 01
PioneerSEO says:

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.girlfriend activation v2

2015 / 05 / 05
David John says:

I this year delight in The type of topics post here. Thanks pertaining to sharing us an basic steps This can be helpful. Good day! imei unlock code

2015 / 05 / 06
jackman30 says:

named people on a list of active terrorists who are a direct threat to America. The facts tell a different story. www.ebookreviews.ning.com/

2015 / 05 / 12
PioneerSEO says:

The Diabetes Protocol: Dr. Kenneth Pullman Reveals His Breakthrough, Day-By-Day "Insulin Ignoring" System To Balance Blood Sugar Levels And Reverse Diabetes Right From Home...foods to reverse diabetes naturally

2015 / 05 / 23
pioneerseo says:

The shock part of the techniques presented in Vert Shock comes from the effect it has on the nervous system, activating the body so it can perform higher jumps.https://www.rebelmouse.com/vertshock_reviews/adam-folker-vert-shock-system-review-an-in-depth-review-of-vert-shock--1157176981.html

2015 / 05 / 25
jackman30 says:

named people on a list of active terrorists who are a direct threat to America. The facts tell a different story. loft conversions surrey