Toronto 9/11 Hearings: Uncovering 10 Years of Deception (Trailer)

May 16, 2012

Toronto 9/11 Hearings: Uncovering 10 Years of Deception (Trailer)

Ten years have passed since the World Trade Center attacks of September 11, 2001, and there are still many unanswered questions surrounding that fateful day.

In 2011, experts and scientists from around the world gathered in Toronto, Canada to present new and established evidence that questions the official story of 9/11. This evidence was presented to a distinguished panel of experts over a 4 day period.

Through their analysis and scientific investigations, they hope to spark a new investigation into the attacks of September 11, 2001.

Press For Truth and The International Center for 9/11 Studies Present:

"The Toronto Hearings on 9/11: Uncovering Ten Years of Deception"

Produced by:
Steven Davies
Dan Dicks
Bryan Law

An over 5 hour DVD, with comprehensive coverage of the 4 day Toronto Hearings from September 2011.

Featuring expert witness testimony from:

David Ray Griffin
Richard Gage
David Chandler
Kevin Ryan
Niels Harrit
Barbara Honegger
Peter Dale Scott
Graeme MacQueen
Jonathan Cole
Cynthia McKinney
...and many more!

For more information visit:

For more information and to order a copy of the full DVD, visit:

America's War on Terrorism

Comments

2012 / 06 / 04
Pat McSweeney says:

Provocative trailer! Many thanks to those who are diligently persevering to get the truth out to the public.

2012 / 06 / 08
David says:

Ive always believed that this was a conspiracy to get U.S. troops into the middle east. I saw the first tower fall and I thought it odd that it fell the way it did. When the second tower fell I thought hmmm what a strange and really odd things going on. Tower seven fell and I KNEW RIGHT THEN THAT THIS WAS A SET UP. I would tell people back then and they looked at me like I was crazy but now more people are opening there eyes. I look forward to buying your DVD next week. Thank you.

2012 / 07 / 08
Joseph p bell says:

YOU WANT A conspiracy theory of 9/11/2001 ' come see me , i am not a typist or writer ; not physically able to traverse the world . simply an old man with more smarts than anyone researching 911 '
No one has touched on the human aspects of the "LIES ", except me .
Think about it . You have nothing to lose /
Joe Bell 2 ellis st woburn ma 01801

2012 / 08 / 07
mrk1941 says:

Truth, always has a way to come out. I congratulate the people behind the research.I will say ," Don't quit. You will be rewarded for uncovering the deception and discovering the truth". It is now high time that governments also join you.

2012 / 08 / 27
Cato Calling says:

Those most skeptical of conclusions like this are those who have made almost no disciplined inquiry into the events surrounding 9/11. The more one researches, the more one has to become incredulous at the long train of "coincidences," inexplicable lapses of security, physical anomalous never seen before or since in high-rise collapses, and on and on.

Those who planned and executed this obscenity must be arrogant beyond imagining to think these obvious issues would never be questioned, or if questioned, would not be followed to their chilling conclusions.

The bottom line: Some group of people blew up all three buildings. It had to happen with the complicity, or direct involvement, of our government. They have strenuously tried to cover up the story, and discredit proofs offered, that support that conclusion.

The government of the United States, or powerful elements within it, are at war with We The People.

2012 / 10 / 04
Thomas McKissick says:

I want to remain up-to-date regarding the incidents surrounding 9/11, 1993, and OKC.

2012 / 10 / 22
paul stein says:

An independent criminal investigation of uninvestigated forensic evidence with subpoena power is a moral and constitutional imperative.

2013 / 02 / 24
AIbury Smith says:

Even Griffin should understand why the 9/11 Commission didn't mention WTC 7 in its report - listing all of the damaged and destroyed buildings on 9/11 simply wasn't in their scope. The towers were al Qaeda targets, so it's obvious why they were both included, but lawyers and politicians don't do forensic structural engineering. Anyone claiming 6.5 seconds for WTC 7's facade collapse is simply lying. It took closer to 8.5 seconds, and no video shows the bottom floors clearly enough to establish an end time to 1/10-second accuracy. Divining causes by measuring acceleration is stupid enough, but at least get the times right. The towers took 15+ and 22+ seconds respectively, compared to free fall time from rest for 1368' of ~9.22 seconds, so that's only "near free-fall speed" to people who don't care about the truth.
If Harrit, et al. can be "reminded" of a high explosive by rust, sulfur, aluminum, etc, and theorize that it was painted on WTC columns, let's see what painting it on some W14 X 730s like the 11 of the 24 core columns in WTC 7 actually does to them - on video, with audio. The flanges are 4.91" thick, web is 3.07" thick, and the cross-sectional area is 215 sq in. Harrit could provide the technical expertise, but I think quite a few coats would be necessary, to say the least. If they'd like to get serious and put a huge cutter charge on one, they wouldn't have to quote mine eyewitnesses like FDNY first responders who were no more than a block or 2 away for use of the word "explosion" - people 10 miles away would be reporting them.

2013 / 04 / 12
Tom Van Meurs says:

What has always intrigued me is why there was never an inquest examining the structure of the towers and the almost instantaneous knowledge who the perpetrators were and where they came from as well as the subsequent invasion of Afghanistan only a month later. Preparations for the invasion on such a scale requires a very long time.
I live in Christchurch New Zealand and when one of the high rise buildings collapsed under suspicious circumstances there was a TWO YEAR long inquest to investigate the structure of the building. The way the Twin Towers collapsed according to many demolition experts, looked like a controlled implotion. Surely reason to have a closer look at it.

2013 / 10 / 28
MetaObject says:

Who was involved with arms corporations needing a war?
Look at the put options that occurred the previous day.
I for one would like to hear more about that and see the evidence.

2013 / 10 / 30
Tom van Meurs says:

Initially I was not aware that a third tower collapsed simultaneously with the Twin Towers. Can anyone furnish me with some more information on this ? What sort of building was it and does any photographic evidence exist ?

2013 / 12 / 07
Jeanmarie Todd says:

I'm just one of millions who question, rather, reject outright the official story of 9/11, but I wish people wouldn't rush to commit themselves to a particular explanation of what really did happen. Such as, was it necessarily demolition by bombs using nanothermite? (Sorry if I worded that wrong.) I find Dr. Judy Wood's work on the subject very impressive, and she certainly has the credentials and used the appropriate methodology. That is, she approached 9/ll Ground Zero as well as the Pentagon and the Pennsylvania "crash" site as crime scenes and conducted a forensic investigation based on the evidence and the laws of physics. She doesn't speculate as to who or why though those are also, of course, extremely important issues. I think understanding *what* specifically happened is the first step. In any case, I'm happy to find common cause with anyone that questions the official story and is pressing for better investigation, but don't expect it to come from the U.S. government. Check out Dr. Wood's excellent book "Where Did the Towers Go?" (they didn't "fall down" so much as "disappear as dust"). Also see http://www.drjudywood.com

2013 / 12 / 08
Phil Tayler says:

I agree very much with Jeanmarie (Todd). I find Dr Judy Woods work on 9/11 scientifically sound and have yet to see a better explanation. She makes a very compelling case, that what occurred on that day, was something scientifically extraordinary. I am not saying she is 100% right, there are probably other factors involved, but as yet have seen no better evidence. I also encourage people to read her book "Where did the towers go?" or visit her website http://www.drjudywood.com. I also believe there is a lot of disinformation, within the "9/11 movement", seeking to sow dissension and dissemination between people with a common cause to know the truth.