Vanishing of the Bees: Beekeeper Leaks EPA Document

Tom Theobald
June 21, 2012

Vanishing of the Bees: Beekeeper Leaks EPA Document

In July 2010 Theobald wrote an article about clothianidin and bees for Bee Culture magazine. “Do We Have a Pesticide Blowout” ignited a conversation about the connection between systemic pesticides, specifically clothianidin, and declining bee populations in the United States.

Tom Theobald’s original article for Bee Culture:

“Clothianidin is agriculture‛s Deep Water Horizon. America‛s farmland is awash in questionable chemicals as surely as the shorelines of the Gulf Coast are awash in crude oil – and for many of the same reasons.

I doubt that there are many readers who have escaped reports of the oil well blowout – the explosion and collapse of the Deepwater Horizon drilling platform and the subsequent environmental disaster that has ensued.

Evidence is mounting that the blowout of the Deepwater Horizon was brought on by a climate of lax oversight by the federal agency responsible for ‘insuring the safety and environmental protection of offshore drilling operations,’ the Mineral Management Service, or MMS. As I’ve listened to the news and read the articles describing events leading up to the explosion I’m struck by the parallel to what has been occurring in the beekeeping world over the past several years…”

For full article and more information, visit:

Seeds of Destruction

Comments

2015 / 04 / 23
pioneerseo says:

The ideal waist circumference is equal to your height X 0.382. The ideal shoulder circumference is your ideal waist x 1.618 and your ideal hip circumference is equal to your ideal waist x 1.42.www.rebelmouse.com

2015 / 05 / 02
PioneerSEO says:

The Girlfriend Activation System is currently available via online access at the official website. The pre-recorded seminar-style demonstrations can be viewed anywhere that internet access is available through the private member’s area, and lifetime access is included in the price of the course along with both version 1 and version 2 of the program.step by step solution

2015 / 05 / 26
PioneerSEO says:

Clickbank is one of the leading providers of digital info-products online and uses a variety of factors such as sales volume, popularity, refund rates, and overall customer satisfaction to rank products, so gravity score and marketplace rank are good indicators of product quality.how to understand how a guy feels about you

2015 / 05 / 28
pioneerseo says:

The Girlfriend Activation System is currently available via online access at the official website. www.hometownstations.com

2015 / 05 / 29
PioneerSEO says:

Written for consumers by a consumer, this fan site includes a fun and informative Diabetes free review, ebook FAQ, and PDF download guide that provides an insider's look at the program and answers frequently asked questions about Dr. Pearson’s unique and highly popular diabetes treatment guide.www.rebelmouse.com/diabetesfree_reviews/

2015 / 05 / 30
pioneerseo says:

This article was originally distributed via SproutNews. SproutNews, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.girlfriend activation system v2 review

2015 / 05 / 30
adeem says:

Ya brine que te estés mudando, o de visita en la ciudad, o si la necesitas para tus actividades de todos los días, alquilar una furgoneta en la ciudad de Madrid puede ser una opción más accesible y práctica de lo que piensas. Solucionarás en poco tiempo tus traslados y mudanzas, vice dolores de cabeza innecesarios. alquiler de furgonetas madrid

2015 / 05 / 31
PioneerSEO says:

Ultimate Herpes Protocol: Melanie Addington Reveals Her Science-Backed, All Natural Herpes Home Remedy That Boosts Your Immune System, Stops The Virus From Replicating, Eliminates Outbreaks, And Heals Blisters Without Medications And With No Side Effects... www.rebelmouse.com/

2015 / 06 / 02
PioneerSEO says:

The Girlfriend Activation System gives you instant, online access to a closed-door seminar (videos and audio) in which Christian teaches you how to get a girlfriend using a step-by-step system that activates her "obsession story" and gets her to commit to you fully on both sexual and emotional levels…no cheesy lines and dumb tricks required. what are the steps to get a girlfriend

2015 / 06 / 03
pioneerseo says:

This site is a leading resource for information about the Michael Griswold M3 System PDF book and ex recovery guide that teaches you cutting-edge, psychological triggers for getting your ex girlfriend or ex boyfriend to miss you and want you back without resorting to worn-out tactics that don't work like "convincing" or manipulation.best way to get your ex back fast

2015 / 06 / 03
PioneerSEO says:

have become pretty proficient at separating legitimate product reviews from fake ones. I developed this fan site as a way to help men and women interested in Glenn Richard's unique system which helps to promote fat burn. sito web consigliata

2015 / 06 / 04
PioneerSEO says:

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.how to get a girlfriend when your not good looking

2015 / 06 / 10
PioneerSEO says:

The World's Best Head 2.0 book is only available online through author Joshua Rose & Alexa Aimes' website and is NOT sold through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or other traditional book sellers.Lieblingsprogramm

2015 / 06 / 13
robinjack says:

I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your acne no more review

2015 / 06 / 13
robinjack says:

multiple marinas, boutique clothing stores, art galleries, and a truly beautiful bed and breakfast with a a href="http://www.phen375reviewsguide.com/">phen375

2015 / 06 / 13
robinjack says:

art galleries, and a truly beautiful bed and breakfast with phen375

2015 / 06 / 14
PioneerSEO says:

When i idea the item would possibly be many tedious older write-up, however it reimbursed intended for the time period. I most certainly will write-up a keyword rich link to this particular webpage with the blog site. Most likely the readers can get of which handy.navajo medicine man remedy pdf review

2015 / 06 / 16
pioneerseo says:

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.can i cure my erectile dysfunction

2015 / 06 / 18
PioneerSEO says:

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.how to get your ex back really fast

2015 / 06 / 22
PioneerSEO says:

The Weight Destroyer Program is compatible with desktop and laptop computers, iPhones, iPads, and virtually any tablet, smart phone, or other device that has PDF viewing capabilities.buy weight destroyer

2015 / 06 / 25
pioneerseo says:

This article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work..message père noël

2015 / 06 / 25
PioneerSEO says:

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.what to say to a guy to make him fall in love with you

2015 / 06 / 27
aerixman says:

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..

2015 / 06 / 29
james says:

This is very well written up article. I really appreciate it. I feel like in constantly thinking and nothing at all takes my mind away. http://mydogismylife.