NATO's Global Expansion: The Growing Threat

Rick Rozoff
James Corbett
October 22, 2012

NATO's Global Expansion: The Growing Threat

As NATO continues to expand across the globe through a series of partnerships, initiatives and dialogues, what was once a collective security agreement is increasingly becoming a global military strike force capable of bombarding, invading and occupying countries anywhere in the world.

Through STOP Nato International, activists like Rick Rozoff are performing the thankless task of raising awareness of the growing threat to the world that NATO represents.

Find out more about this important topic in this week's GRTV Feature Interview.

WWIII Scenario

Comments

2012 / 10 / 24
Mike Corbeil says:

Very good interview, and it's nice or welcome to hear Rick Rozoff speak again on the US and NATO military expansionism. I certainly hope that enough movement will come from awake, alert, "on the ball", and caring people that there'll develop sufficient pressure to cause Washington and NATO ally government "leaders" to finally halt this militarism.

2015 / 02 / 13
davidjohn says:

Get your work done so you can enjoy the rest of your day. Try Neuroflexyn as a brain stimulant. Focus. Energy. Performance. neuroflexyn

2015 / 02 / 16
jack13 says:

This topic has always been one of my favorite subjects to read about. I have found your post to be very rousing and full of good information. I will check your other articles shortly.solar hot water heaters

2015 / 02 / 16
Davidjohn says:

This who manipulating and given the military the order to use this most terribel poisen on innecent humans is beyond comprihantions.But the german nation after 62 yrs still are branded holocousters?this bastards not only destroy human life also destroing the enviroment for thousends of years.Hypocracy thats all I can say. buy youtube views cheap

2015 / 02 / 18
jack13 says:

This who manipulating and given the military the order to use this most terribel poisen on innecent humans is beyond comprihantions.b used forklift sales

2015 / 02 / 18
jack13 says:

This who manipulating and given the military the order to use this most terribel poisen on innecent humans is beyond comprihantions. forklift auctions

2015 / 02 / 21
JackEskin says:

global military strike force capable of bombarding, invading and occupying countries anywhere in the world. freestanding baths

2015 / 02 / 24
Davidjohn says:

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog... reishi ganoderma

2015 / 02 / 26
jackman30 says:

International, activists like Rick Rozoff are performing the thankless task of raising awareness of the growing threat to the world that van hire london

2015 / 02 / 27
jackman30 says:

always been one of my favorite subjects to read about. I have found your post how to encourage a man to fall in love with you

2015 / 02 / 27
jackman30 says:

sufficient pressure to cause Washington and NATO ally government "leaders" to finally halt this militarism. http://www.slideshare.net

2015 / 03 / 21